Last night we ate it with fish.
Are you ready?
- 1 cup of dry Quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable stock (water is fine)
- 1/2 pound mixed vegetable (it could be store bought)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic glove
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3 tsp canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the Quinoa in the rice cooker as you would cook rice.
- Meanwhile on a frying pan saute onion, peppers and garlic, add the sage and cumin and vegetables and cook until vegetables are al dente. Set aside.
- Once Quinoa is ready set it in a serving bowl, add the saute vegetables and mix well.
This can be eaten warm or cold. Last night my family went for seconds.