Bread is like pizza, anything you put in it will turn out delicious.
- 1 Hoagie - whole wheat - roll
- 4 slices of cheese of your liking ( I used muenster, it was in the fridge)
- 4 Slices of Roasted Turkey Ham
- 4 Slices of Hard Salami
- Green Pepper
- Blue Cheese-Mayonnaise
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Black Pepper (because he likes black pepper on everything)
- To assemble apply Blue cheese-mayonnaise and cheese on the roll and microwave it for 25 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Place first the Roasted Turkey Ham, then the Hard Salami, Arugula and Green Pepper.
- Drizzle the Balsamic Vinaigrette and add pepper.
- Cut it diagonally for "good looks"
You could grill it or eat it just like that.